This post may contain affiliate links, through which I get a commission. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
Do you came here looking for growth mindset examples in the bible? do you want to develop your mindset using Bible verses? than you have landed at the right post.
In this post I have listed down 5 best bible verses about positive mindset along with their relation to growth mindset. So let’s look at them one by one.
1. job 34:32 Teach me what I do not see; If I have done iniquity, I will not do it again’?
From this verse we can learn about mistakes we make. We should try to know about our mistakes. If someone else is telling us about our shortcomings than we should happily ponder on it.
2. Matthew 6:22 The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light.
This verse is teaching us about keeping our eye open for differentiating between good and bad things. We should learn to make the right difference between positive and negative side of things.
3. Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
This verse is teaching us to be cheerful and happy in every situation. In many situations we encounter sadness and a sense of failure. But keeping ourself motivated we can face any challenge in the life.
4. Ephesians 4:31-32 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
This Bible verse is teaching to not have enmity towards other. For a growth mindset I can say that this positive mindset verse from Bible is teaching to be friendly with all, forgive mistakes of others , and have a feeling of kindness.
5. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
This beautiful verse is teaching about time management in a very creative way. It is teaching us to not be very happy when time is in your favor and not to be sad when time is against you.
So this was the post on examples in Bible related to growth mindset. Although there are many growth mindset examples in Bible but I have tried to include the best relate-able one.
I hope you liked this post. You can share this post with others if you liked this content.
Also if you are interested in reading more growth mindset examples than you can check my article: fixed mindset vs growth mindset examples.